502 copy and pastes later.


502 copy and pastes does give you repetitive muscle strain. Click click click. On Friday I had to copy and paste 502 photographs from style.com’s 2009 accesories report to a Word document for my boss- the best “bags, shoes and jewels” from this season’s collections.

Don’t get me wrong, I love looking at clothes, but approximately 100 items in my eyes were starting to turn square and I had the images of platform shoes, fur boots and studded clutch bags burned into my retinas. On that note, there were 5 special pieces that have stuck, beating the other 497... and oh how beautiful they are:

Miu Miu studded fur leather boot, Viktor & Rolf suede drapery clutch, Chanel thigh high boot, Tom Binns Get Real collection necklace, Proenza Schouler studded biker boot.

















0 comments: